Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Rewind x 2!

Hello internet!  Its been a while.  These past two weeks have been pretty crazy, and I've just been doing my best to enjoy as much free time as I can before the studying really sets in.  A highlight reel of what I have been up to:

Finished up with my primary care clinic shadowing.  As I mentioned in my last update, I really enjoyed the opportunity to get to know the patients, and see some real "medicine in action." :)

Drank a ton green smoothies and counter-acted the health benefits with brunch and lots of other delicious snacks.



Attended a beautiful funeral and raised a toast for a high school teacher, mentor, and friend who will be dearly missed.

Went to my first country concert and caught up with an old friend.

Started classes and proceeded to celebrate (or mourn) the end of summer with plenty of alcohol...RIP my liver :P

Spent the weekend on the beach with BF and my family, enjoying my last days of summer.

And now time to get down to work!  MS2 is going to be killer, but they seem to be easing us into it so far.  Tell me about the start of your school year/work/life! How do you stay motivated?




 





1 comment:

  1. Those waffles look amaaaazing! :]

    That's good that they're easing you into second year! I got through my first two years by trying to find a balance and still keeping some of the stuff I loved to do in my life so that I could stay sane and have things to look forward to outside of studying! :]

    ReplyDelete